What do we offer?

We assist in issues relating to property shared by spouses.

In the area of community property of spouses
  • I prepare agreements to settle community property; and
  • I represent clients in the proceedings to settle community property.

In addition, my legal services cover:
  • Consultancy on regulation of the scope of community property; and
  • Legal assistance on reducing the scope of community property.

Interested? Contact us.

E office@brezovjak.cz
T +420 573 776 214